A quick video that shows you how to easily add secret Roku channels on your device.
Get Non-Certified Roku Channels.
- Select channel from Roku Secrets channel list & copy the channel code.
- Login to your Roku account here: https://www.roku.com,
- Go into “My Account” section
- Scroll down to “Manage Account”
- Select add channel and enter the channel code.
Looking For Adult Channels?
- Click Here For A Complete List Of Adult Roku Channels
- Click Here To See A Quick Video Demonstration That Shows You How To Easily Add Hidden Adult Channels To Your Roku Device.
What Is The Roku Channel Store?
As I’ve stated previously, using a Roku device is very similar to using a smartphone, tablet, or computer. Just like your smartphones and computers have “app stores” for installing new applications (ie: Google Play Store, Apple App Store, & the Microsoft Store), you can access the Roku Channel Store on your Roku streaming player or Roku TV to add new “channels”. Channels are just applications for your television; popular channels include Netflix, Sling TV, Philo TV, Fubo TV, and Starz.
While the Roku Channel Store is packed with lots of great selections, it doesn’t feature any non-certified channels.
But Don’t Worry. That’s Why I’m Here.
So basically, I’ve spent a countless amount of hours searching for hidden Roku channels. Moreover, I’ve put together a list of these hidden channels which includes each channel’s exclusive Roku channel code. While most sites on our list are free, some will require you to register for an account. So, I have also provided direct links to each sites sign-up page.
I’ve Done All The Dirty Work (So You Don’t Have To)
Click Here To See My Complete List Of Hidden Roku Channels!
Click Here To See My Complete List Of The Best Hidden Roku Adult Channels Now!